[Gpdd] MISC: Snowy Bear remembrance

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 05:49:11 EDT 2010

I can't believe that it's been one year (June 26) since the vet chopped off Snowy Bear's penis.  I re-read some of my thoughts and feelings at that time, and believe me, I just couldn't stop crying all over again.  Feeling so awful all over again.  I've been feeling so down and depressed all week.  Snowy Bear didn't deserve that and of course, I wish I could have changed what happened.  I still cannot forgive the vet for what she did.  IF she had bothered to ask us, I would have said NO! DON'T DO IT!  For something that drastic, you'd think she'd ask permission, rather than just go ahead and chop off his penis!  For those of you who might remember, he only lasted a couple hours after that.  He seemed to be in great pain but because the vet didn't seem to know what she was doing, my little boy suffered needlessly.  I didn't have faith in her, but I hoped I was wrong.  I know that Michael feels terrible because he's the one who trusted her.  To me, she
 betrayed that trust.

Forgive me, Snowy Bear.  Yes, you are greatly missed.  Mommy loves you and still thinks about you and will always hold you dearly in my heart.

Love, mommy Corrine and daddy Michael