[Gpdd] MISC Pigtures at last.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jun 27 12:48:18 EDT 2010

Hi Piggy Lovers.

I have given up with Photobucket ever sending me my password. I tried to open a second account but it told me I couldn't as I already had one. Then why don't you reply to my Password request???? Grrrrr!

My original pigtures with remain on Photobucket until I have time to switch them over.

So I have opened a Flickr account for you to see little Dandelion. It was a dull, wet day so I had to use the flash, hence the odd looking eyes so I took her into the greenhouse, where it was brighter and Kevin took the last pigture in this set which looks much better. Hope this works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51490709@N05/

The black and white pigtures are the ones that I mentioned in a recent post and are of the very first Piggyfriends back in the sixties.

Scobie was the son of a friend's Peruvian and was a tricolour - white with a ginger face and white nose stripe and with a black patch on his back. He must have had a recent haircut when I took this pigture.

Digger belonged to my spoilt brat cousin who had to have anything that anyone else had so when I had a piggy, she had to have a piggy. She expected her father to look after this piggy and he soon became mine. He was black and brown with a slightly longer coat than the average shorthair. He came with the name Scruffy but he loved to play in the tortoises' sand pit so I changed his name. In these pigtures they are sitting on a tea chest shelter, which stood in the brick tortoise pen and which they shared on good days. I wish that digital cameras had been invented way back then.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.