[Gpdd] MISC Mieke's new babes

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jun 28 04:13:52 EDT 2010

I am watching Mieke's new babes, Lily and Daisy, in their video on Ustream. Oooooh. Aaaaaah. They don't run away when Mieke pets them. They have been well brought up by their breeder. Now they are sharing what looks like a chunk of cucumber.

Such little sweethearts. I just love fuzzy babes. Welcome new little ones to a great life with your wonderful Slave.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, whose secret agents are ready to set off to take pigtures of the shelter Open Day for Agent F's blog so I will watch the rest of this video tonight. Thanks Mieke.