[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Beans has arrived

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 28 01:00:37 EDT 2010

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My Beans has arrived wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

There was a knock on the door and when mummy opened it there was this
dashing pirate BEANS !!
She took him downstairs to see me straight away, i was snoooozing at the
time, but i sure did wake up quickly!
Onyx joined in and we were all running around and popcorning and having
a great time.  Then mummy said that Beans needed to rest and helped him
to get comfortable in the little house she's made from boxes for him.
I can see him whee can just look and blow kisses to each other.........
i love to seeing him sleeping he looks so handsome mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Beans bought me a present it's a fine walking stick it has jewells and
is so delicate, Beans said it's delicate like me swoooooooon
Whee decided to have a little party, but then we thought we'd best not
as we're very upset to hear about Fugly so instead whee sat around and
talked and talked about our adventures on the Black Pearl.  Whee then
all three of us stood around and held paws and sent up loving wishes for
our mate Fugly the Fantabulous, aka Agent F
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beans said he'd jump on mummy's puter and send a letter home to his
Daddy.

Loves
Velvet and Beans xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx