[Gpdd] re GPDD (MISC) (Pigtures)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:46:02 EDT 2010

Penny,
 Thank you for the wonderful pigtures on Flicker that you linked in the
digest recently.  i am now reading in backward motion on the digest and
again not all caught up. Oh well, guess that's how it is, and shall be, for
a while now.
I too had a problem with photobucket and have been reluctant to resume their
services on the internet...sometimes the problem lies with the other
communicant; regardless of how dumbfounded it may seem, the fault may lie
with the other party (although I usually think it has to do with me.)
Digger looks like Cocoa in a way...I will try to link a pigture of him and
the others soon.
Ellen