[Gpdd] Misc: 2 new flowers

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 09:14:37 EDT 2010

My Dearest Woopy, I am happy to here that you have new friends and Mummy is very pleased that they are having flower names.

You dont have to worry as far as I am concerned you will always be the cutest piggy in the whole world, I cant wait to see you again.

I am sure you will come to love the new arrivals and enjoy having more friends to play with and the babies will have loads of energy like our beloved Dunya running round and round.

I hope you little skin problem has cleared up and that you are all healthy and happy.

I have now reached the grand weight of 1300g can you believe it?? I am very big and manly now.

Many kisses and hugs until we meet again

Your Spooky