[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Candle Lighting March 9th, 8 pm

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 14:13:36 EST 2010

What:  Annual Memorial Candle Lighting - real, not virtual
Where:  In your place of choice (home, outside, anywhere)
Why:  To honor Peter Gurney and our GPDDers, who are no longer with us, as well as all    of our piggies and other pets, too
When:  Tuesday, March 9th, 2010, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone
How:  Just light a candle in honor of Peter gurney, Alge, Debbie, Kirstin, Joseph Petrillo,  and all of the piggies (and other special pets) who are now at the Rainbow Bridge
Afterwards send me an email or send a post to the Digest, telling me where you are (town or city, state (if applicable), and country (if not in the US) and I will compile a list of all the places where a candle was lit, and I'll post it on the Digest.

The light will move around the world, as it goes through each time zone.
You can do this with or without your piggies, and make it as personal as you want.

I hope we get lots of participants!

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese)