[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] <Remembering Alge>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:40:13 EST 2010

Hi All,

Susi sent me the following message from Alge's husband and asked me to get
it to you guys.

Dear Susi,
My name is Tony Ratliff and I  was blessed to have been married to Beverly.
Although we have been separated for 10 years we remained great friends and
in love. I can honestly say that she was and always will be the love of my
life. We just could not live together.
I picked you at random from all the GPDD people who signed the guestbook to
say thanks. I ask that you forward this to all the members.
I was truly blown away by the outpouring of love and respect that I read on
the guest book. I had no idea the impact that she made. I knew she was
involved with some sort of guinea pig thing but I could not imagine the
extent of it. What a family you all have!
Most of us here felt like her health kept her pretty much bedridden and I
guess we all felt sorry for her. I now know she lived life to the fullest
although physically she was spent. What an impact she made on what appears
to be hundreds of lives. God Bless Her!
I just wanted you all to know that the kind words, the love, the respect and
the understanding you all have sent means so much to me and her daughters.
We had a beautiful service for Bev (I was pretty much the only one allowed
to call her Bev, to every one else it was Beverly) We all learned a lot more
about her then we ever knew because of GPDD. She just kept on giving like
the energizer bunny or should I say piggy.
There will never be another Beverly AKA Alge. You all like me were blessed
to have known her. I miss her so much.
Thank you all for your support.
Please share this with your GPDD family.
God Bless you all!
Tony

After that, Susi replied and received another message from Tony:

Hi Susi,
Thank you for your letter and your encouragement.  I would love to see the
scrapbook when finished. Please let me know how I can do that. I would also
love to read some of the stories she wrote if possible. I know that she was
a very talented writer. She taught me so much.
Things are still rough here. We all miss her so much. I am in constant
contact with her daughters. This has really brought us close together. We
have to look for the good in tragic times.
You have a great day.
Tony

Sweet sweet sweet GPDD members, help me out! I want us to make the best
scrapbook ever for them.
Even if you cannot write as well as Alge could, I'm sure her family will
love it.
Send an email to guinygirl.alge at blogger.com
You can attach pigtures if you want to, it is really easy.

I'll post another mail to explain more on how what where etc.
See what others have posted here: http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

Big hug!
Janneke