[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge} <Remembering Alge Scrapbook; how to..>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:54:57 EST 2010

Hi All,

This time an email with a bit more background on Alge's scrapbook.

You can find it here: http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

1) in the right-hand bar you can find Links; among these are the funeral
homepage and obituary and alge's memorial fund website.

2) The blog also has its own photo album. You can see it in the sidebar or
check it out here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/GuinyGirl/RememberingAlge?feat=directlink
I've added pigtures of Charlie and Barnacle Bill that the Mods sent me (Yaya
went nuts; Charlie was her boyfriend :-D).

3) You can use material from the gpdd archives in the posts you write. They
only ask that you add the text: "copyright GPDD, year"
For an example see:
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/2010/02/once-upon-time.html
You can search the archives here: http://gpdd.org/pipermail/gpdd_gpdd.org/
(or google with the following text combined with your search terms:
site:gpdd.org
this will limit your search to the gpdd domain)

4) I know M is busy getting permission from the people that posted in the
obituary to place their posts again. But don't be shy to post something
yourself (mail guinygirl.alge at blogger.com). This is your chance to tell her
family how she made you laugh, which story stuck with you.. as you could
read in my previous post; they would love to know more about her virtual
life.

Janneke