[Gpdd] Gpdd: Misc.[Galen's Garden Order]

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:46:00 EST 2010

Hi Everyone and Everypig,

Happy here to report that I did finally receive the order I made, with
Galen's Garden from the UK!!
It was a thrill to get something that said "Royal Mail" in the (US) mail.

All I had ordered was some Hedgerow herbs, (which may resemble another kind
of herb that some people smoke, LOL) and some Animune powder, which I
sprinkled on slices of cucumber for the piggies.  It helps their immune
systems.

Penny, thank you for the information about Galen's.  The Hedgerow Herbs
smell so good that I could even make a tea out of it for myself, but I will
save it most likely for the piggies and bunny.  The piggies love it!

The gentleman at Galen's wrote a personable note on the invoice, apologizing
for the delay as they were waiting for more herbs.  I never thought that
mail from overseas would have to go through Customs, what was I thinking, I
should know better!(?)
Best wishes to all of you,
Ellen