[Gpdd] misc; Algernon Rat Update

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 05:09:59 EST 2010

Well as you may have guessed Algernon Rat is still living with my parents.

I have checked out all the rat clubs I could find online in the UK and no-one appears to have had a show at the venue where Algernon Rat was found, I even checked the venues website and they dont appear to have had a rat show at all, so its all a bit of a mystery.

Algernon Rat is definetely in boy in fact when I saw him last night he was curled up in his hidey house with his "boy bits" proudly hanging out the door.

The good news is the family especially my sister in law and niece (who live with my parents) have fallen in love with him.

He loves to come out for a cuddle, his favourite places to sleep are in pockets or jumper hoods while the human is still wearing the clothing. He is a dear little friendly thing.

Here are some pigtures, they are not very good as rats are a lot quicker and more energetic than piggies, although he looks cream he is actually white and grey.

http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/piggypals/Guinea%20Pigs/My%20Boys/?action=view&current=IMG_0807.jpg

http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/piggypals/Guinea%20Pigs/My%20Boys/?action=view&current=IMG_0808.jpg

http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/piggypals/Guinea%20Pigs/My%20Boys/?action=view&current=IMG_0811.jpg

Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge could tell me what sort you think he is, we are guessing he is full grown.