[Gpdd] Gpdd [Misc] [Photo of my sweet piggie Li'l Red Saphire]

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:56:12 EST 2010

Hi all,
Here is a photo I took on my new cell phone of Li'l Red Saphire, aka Li'l
Red.  I am not that great at photos, and this was one where the piggies were
not moving around.  (At least, not her.) I believe she is a rex or a texel
as I am still confused about the varieties, see how she has wavy hair! Her
mom or sister were in the pigloo.  I was so excited about taking the
pigture!

I will take more and send more soon, of the others as well.  It is nice to
send pigtures.

~Ellen