[Gpdd] [Announcement] Memorial Candle Lighting -- New Smyrna Beach Florida USA

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 21:40:20 EST 2010

Greetings, a candle was lit today in New Smyrna Beach, Florida in memory of Peter Gurney, Alge, Debbie, Kirsten, Joseph Petrillo, and our dear departed Dillon.

It also announced a new arrival to our family. I stopped to buy hay today and found a little piggie in the pet store who could have been Dillon's son.
He has the same eyes and beautiful agouti markings.  He's about four weeks old and seems very timid right now, but we hope that he will feel more secure soon.  We had no intention of bringing another little piggie into our home, but he looked at me with his big brown eyes, and that was that.

Hello, my name is ME, and I'm a pig-a-holic....I'm sure you understand!

Now 7 is my limit, really, I mean it this time, stop looking at me little piggies!

Remembering all the beautiful souls we lost this year and grateful for all our remaining friends,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Chakalaka, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Twinkie, Ghirardelli, Baby DJ, and Dillon Forever in our Hearts