[Gpdd] Misc: Candle Lighting

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 22:24:46 EST 2010

A candle was lit here in Lawrence, Kansas in honor of Peter Gurney, Alge,
and all the other piggyloving humans who are across the Rainbow Bridge.
Alyssa and I also remembered all the lovable guinea pig "actors" who were the
brilliant cast members of the movie, "Carrot Wars" and all the other guinea pig
movies. We also are remembering our beloved dogs, cat, rats, mice,
hamsters, gerbils, squirrel, rabbits, and all our other pets who crossed the Rainbow
Bridge before us. Their lights are still shining for us, in the light of
our candle.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa (& Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig)
http://www.carrotwars.com