[Gpdd] MISC: Candle lighting

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 02:43:50 EST 2010

Michael and Corrine, of Hilo, Big Island, Hawaii, lit several candles in remembrance of our furbabies and loved ones.  Especially our most recent heart wrenching losses of my neck snuggling Snowy Bear, who had his penis cut off by a vet who said it was 'in the way'; of our beloved precious mompig, Blossom, who lit up our days with her beautiful smile; of Blossom's daughter, Baby Truffles, a mere two weeks later, who had the cutest little fuzzy cheeks and 'mug' that we've ever been privileged to see!

Our hearts are still heavy with our losses, our lives are empty without their lovable antics, our arms are cold without their warm furry snuggly bodies to cuddle, our cheeks are wet from tears.

Thank you to all our furbabies for lighting up our lives for the brief times that you were with us.

Loving you forever, mommy Corrine and daddy Michael