[Gpdd] Announce: Happy 7th Birthday, Lily!

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 21:40:13 EST 2010

I am so very excited to announce that Lily turns 7 on Friday!  I know  how
very blessed I am to be able to make this announcement and rest assured that
 Lily will have a great celebration, complete with the traditional veggie
burrito  that I make with a huge romaine lettuce leaf with her favorite
veggies/fruit rolled into it.  Her sister Isabel and brother Luke  can't wait
for all the festivities to start.

Janet, devoted slave to Lily, Isabel, and Luke