[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: BDay Party for Ladies Velvet and Onyx and Peaches

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 12 15:12:04 EST 2010

A very Happy Wheekday to Velvet and Onyx.

Peaches and Jodie would love to come to your party. They are flying PigAir to the Black Pearl and hope to meet up with their slaves sometime during slaves cruise.  We will be in Miami, Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya and the Bahamas next week.  Then they will be going on to your party in Disney.

Peaches is still peeing blood but I hope the antibiotic will start to work soon.  I showed my neighbor how to give her the syringe of medicine today. Anyone care to give me their phone number in case she has a piggy question and can't reach me?  I am leaving the vet's number.  I know Tammy will be away, anyone else near me in Mass.?

Dee