[Gpdd] misc: happy birthday to Velvet and Onyx!!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 15:42:55 EST 2010

Happy Birthday dear Velvet and Onyx!! we would like to RSVP all of us!!(thats 14!!) here at the misfits!  We love to party so we cant wait till the party begins:) LOL  We were wondering if our dear Buddy (thats the older rat that mommie adpoted at the shelter after he called out to her to take him home, he had been there a long long time) could come along too and hang out with Algernon?? Other wise we will all be gone at the party having a grand time and dear Buddy will be home all alone....and we sure dont want him to feel like he was abandon again..I think Algernon would enjoy meeting  Buddy.
Looking forward to seeing every pig again!
misfits and one ratty tat