[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Alge's comments on Onion Ring's Profile Page

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 01:20:14 EDT 2010

I am so sorry that I forgot to include a link to Onion Ring's profile on
the Small Animal Channel, so that you could all read Alge's wonderful
comments. You can see her creativity just bursting from those comments, written "by
Cap'n Jack and Barnacle Bill." Wasn't she a character???

Sandy, thanks for letting me know that I'd forgotten to include the link.
And Onion Ring was the piggy who played "Hokey One Spumoni" in Carrot Wars.
We rescued him from a pet shop, where he was deemed to be unsaleable, because
he was blind. We took him to a vet, and learned that he was only blind in
one eye, but had a bad infection in the other eye. After the infection was
cured with eyedrops and medicine, he could see perfectly well in one eye, and
was such a happy pig for the rest of his life.

Love and WHEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa & Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig
http://www.carrotwars.com