[Gpdd] Gpdd [Announcement]: I am back after one year and Bday Party Invite

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 11:39:48 EDT 2010

Welcome back Jim, , and congrats on your pasha. You are just in time for a
virtual Birthday Party if you like. Our Piggy Pirates have continued to tour
the Caribbean aboard the Black Pearl with Capt Jack at the helm and Barnacle
Bill at his side.While Capt Jack and Barnacle Bill are away on personal
leave due to their mumsie Alge' passing and their successful relocation, the
Pearl has been Captained by Peaches with Shipwreck Sam as her co-captain.
All piggies, whether  pirate or not, are invited to meet at the Black Pearl
at its current anchorage near Daytona Beach Fla and they will go together to
the party as follows:

Here is the Invite for your Piggies

Hear yee! Hear Yee!

All yee Piggy's are Invited to a Birthday Celebration in Honor of

the Ladies Velvet and Onyx First Birth Anniversary

On March 26th, All Day and Night

(real birthday March 12, 2010)

Disneyworld Florida, The Pirates of the Caribbean Ride

Dress: Pirate Transportation: PigAir

egg cards optional for souvenirs and mischief

Hosted by the Officers and Crew of the Black Pearl

RSVP: GPDD (Virtual) BDay Party for Ladies Velvet and Onyx