[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a Candle, let us know

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 13:57:23 EDT 2010

Just another reminder - that if you lit a candle for the Peter Gurney Candle-Lighting Memorial that took place on March 9th, be sure to let us know!  We are getting a very good list so far, and we thank everyone who contacted us to date.  If for some reason you forgot to contact us after you lit your candle, it is not too late!  Just send us an email and/or post here on the Digest, telling us where you lit your candle - city or town, and state (and country, if not in the US).  We will then post a list so that everyone can see where the light travelled around the world.

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese)