[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: spooky days

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 15 14:52:00 EDT 2010

Some days Puff is quick to "drrr" out a warning in response to sounds that threaten her as she runs for cover into her cardboard tube. Other days, she's practically fearless. It's mostly drrr-ish, low-pitched rummbling sounds that set her off. I can send her to her tube just by imitating her warning call. Strangely, when I have the vacuum right by her cage, she sometimes comes forward to beg for treats. Are most piggies subject to such mood fluctuations? I can't remember any of my others behaving like that. She is, of course, a most unique piggie(as they all are)!

Joanie