[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Alge's Comments on Piggy Profile

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 15:01:52 EDT 2010

I have heard from many GPDDers that my link didn't go through again, so
let's try it another way, in case the GPDD doesn't allow links to other sites
on the listserv.

I'll post the link to Alge's comments on Onion Ring's profile at the bottom
of this email, after my signature.

Thanks, everyone, for pointing this out. I hope it comes through this time,
because every comment is so infused with Alge's personality!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa & Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=108816