[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome back Jim and Hello to Pasha

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Mar 15 20:06:29 EDT 2010

Hi there Jim, yes i remember you !!!!!!!
It's so lovely you're back and now have a little darling Pasha, she
sounds so sweeeeeet :o)
I know what you mean about missing piggie noises and their little
characters...after loosing Duke i was so sad but didn't know when i'd be
ready for another piggie in my life, well it took 6 months and i'm now a
proud mummy of two little girls!  Yes this time it's me the mum not a
granny LOL
Hoping you are all well and look forward to chatting to you more soon,

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx