[Gpdd] nnouncement: Bella and Tink

deb ganley dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 21:43:54 EDT 2010

I don't know if Suncoast Animal League remembers us from adopting the 2
Guinea Pig girls in December, Bella & Tink--they were rescued from the 200
animal rescue in Hernando.  I just wanted to let you know that the girls are
practically famous now--you hooked us up with Petfinder & Joan picked them
to be a "Happy Tails" adoption story on Petfinder this month--pretty
appropriate, since March is "Adopt a GP Month."  Bella & Tink may also be in
a nationwide newspaper article due to their adoption--too cool!  I just
wrote an extensive note about them to Joan to answer her questions, probably
too long to get published, I tend to get long-winded--but we'll see!
They're doing fabulously well--Winnie & Lily are great with them & the girls
are loving life!  Deb Ganley