[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Wheeky

Stephen Bradley chiefoperator1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 22:53:47 EDT 2010

Julie, our hearts go out to you for your loss of Wheeky; I'm sure that you gave him a good life and lots of love, and that he knew how much you loved him.  You know we understand and share your grief, we who have also loved and lost furry ones; I know it doesn't really make it easier, but you are in our thoughts and prayers.  Too soon, they go to the Bridge; too soon...

Sympathies,

Steve and Ginger, with Bumper, Cuddles, and Brownie
Remembering Niles, Butterscotch & Clover, and Mr. Mike, always