[Gpdd] [MISC]<Remembering Alge>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:26:51 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that there are several new additions to the
remembering Alge blog
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

- M did an amazing amount of work and has gathered posts from the last
Pirate Adventure and put them together.
You can print it out or read it online :-D

- several of you added sweet messages and M put some messages in there that
were written elswhere (e.g. Birdie, Ellen, Nancy, am not sure what M added
and what you've added yourself). I did a bit of editing; if you are one of
the original authors and dont like what I did to your message; let me know (
guinygirl at gmail.com)

You can still post something;

Send a mail to: guinygirl.alge at blogger.com
You can attach pigtures to your mail.
Once they are up there i'll so some editing, so dont worry if it comes out
wrong.

Hugs!
Janneke