[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Lily and friends RSVP to Velvet and Onyx

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 20:01:39 EDT 2010

Dear Velvet and Onyx,
First, I'd like to wish you a belated happy birthday.  I do hope that your festivities were wonderful--I spotted Mommy Slave finishing off my B-day cake just this evening.  Now why didn't I get a piece of that?????

This is my RSVP for your party at DisneyWorld.  My younger sister Isabel and baby brother Luke are accompanying me.  I don't know anything about Pirates, except I do know that they play professional baseball in Florida in the spring.  Does this mean the piggies are organizing a baseball game??   Meanwhile, Luke has his surfboard all ready to go, despite repeatedly telling him that Orlando is land-locked.

Hope your B-day was as great!

Lily