[Gpdd] HEALTH -new piggy not well

Andrew a1.mills at portset.net
Wed Mar 17 15:26:06 EDT 2010

Hello, you may remember I posted last week about getting a new piggy.  Well, unfortunately, she's had a bit of a set back.  I noticed a couple of days ago she seemed a little bit wet underneath.  She then started squeaking a bit when she weed.  She's been to the vet today and is now on treatment, hopefully it'll just turn out to be an infection rather than anything more serious.  I feel so sorry for her, she's only been here just over a week and now we're having to deal with this illness, whatever it is.  I know often these things do just turn out to be an infection that's fairly easily treated but I'm also a bit worried it could be something more serious (stones, etc.)  With her only being a few months old this obviously wouldn't be good at such a young age, so everybody keep your fingers crossed she'll be back to normal within a few days.