[Gpdd] HEALTH -new piggy not well

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Mar 18 05:09:52 EDT 2010

Andrew,

I am so sorry to read that your new little one is unwell.

I do so hope that it turns out to be a UTI and will respond promptly to the
antibiotics.

Please give her a gentle hug from us all. All paws crossed here at
Piggyfriends.

Re the question marks. I was intrigued by this and have read back through
several past Digests and I do not have any in my messages. It could be
because I receive my Digest as individual posts. I was wondering if your
software is interpreting the posts in a different way but if this is your
usual software this seems unlikely. I hope that someone comes up with a fix
as this must be very annoying.

Penny.

 Hello, you may remember I posted last week about getting a new piggy.
Well, unfortunately, she's had a bit of a set back.  I noticed a couple of
days ago she seemed a little bit wet underneath.  She then started squeaking
a bit when she weed.  She's been to the vet today and is now on treatment,
hopefully it'll just turn out to be an infection rather than anything more
serious.  I feel so sorry for her, she's only been here just over a week and
now we're having to deal with this illness, whatever it is.  I know often
these things do just turn out to be an infection that's fairly easily
treated but I'm also a bit worried it could be something more serious
(stones, etc.)  With her only being a few months old this obviously wouldn't
be good at such a young age, so everybody keep your fingers crossed she'll
be back to normal within a few days.