[Gpdd] Virtual: Princess & Bertie's R.S.V.P. for the BIG Birthday Bash!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Fri Mar 19 02:40:16 EDT 2010

Dear Velvet & Onyx,
My Princess Snowflake and Bertie Pig are asleep right
now, but they wanted me to send you a quick note that
they would be Delighted to attend your BIG Birthday
Party!! They love Disneyworld and have already booked
their flight to Florida on PigAir. The Princess has even
already bought her dress and she can't wait to wear it
out. Oh, and since your 'real' B-Day was on March 12th,
here's a Hearty HAPPY "Belated" BIRTHDAY!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig :-)