[Gpdd] HEALTH -new piggy not well - update

Andrew a1.mills at portset.net
Fri Mar 19 10:27:30 EDT 2010

Well, she seems to be improving.  Today she's no longer wet underneath and her sore spot (caused by her dribbling all the time) seems to be healing well.  To me she also seems more active and was running around and chattering when I put her back in the cage rather than just going and sitting in the corner.  Also over the last couple of days when we first noticed her not being well she seemed to have lost a bit of weight, but today she's feeling more like she did before, we haven't actually weighed her but she just feels better somehow.  So, hopefully she's on the right track now and will continue to improve, obviously we'll have to keep a close eye on her to make sure the symptoms don't come back but I'm feeling a lot more hopeful now that she's going to be alright.