[Gpdd] Virtual; Message from Spooky

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 06:57:38 EDT 2010

My Darling Woopy (blushes) how dare the humans keep you away from the puter I will have words with your Mummy (maybe I will ask Fugly to have words I am still shy)you are perfectly correct humans can only wear one set of clothes at a time so what does your Daddy need more for?

The humans here are being naughty as well they have broken the phone line which means we have no internet at home (Mummy is sending this from work I have told her not to read it) dont worry if you dont hear from me at the wheekend I will be thinking of you.

Please wear your yellow ribbon it looks so pretty in you hair, has your Mummy had time to make you all party outfits?

I hope Chico finds a date he is a nice pig.

What can we get the girls for their Birthday? Do you have any ideas? Have they said what they want?

Fugly is worried as he hasnt heard from Merri yet about being his date, he hopes he hasnt upset her without realising.

Well only a wheek to go now until we are together again, me and Fugly will be travelling with the Piggyfriends and can have Pigair pick up all the Dutch piggies on route.

See you soon my Sweetheart

Your Spooky