[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Lily

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 14:28:02 EDT 2010

My heart breaks as I write to tell you that my dear Lily has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, just one week after celebrating her 7th birthday.  It's almost as if she waited to make the grand 7 years before going into severe bloat and GI stasis.  Despite valiant efforts in the intensive care unit at the piggie hospital last night, I had to help her cross the Bridge this morning.

I am crying my eyes out but realize that Isabel and Luke need my love and care.

I will try to write a tribute to the beautiful Lily in the future but it hurts too much right now.  At least I know that she is pain free.  I am honored to have been her mom all these years.  Run free at the Bridge, my little sweetie!

Janet