[Gpdd] (Rainbow bridge) 24 hr mourning for Lily, co birthday honoree at Fridays birthday party

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 11:03:02 EDT 2010

In order to honor the passing of our beloved Lily, who was to be a
co-honoree along with the Ladies Velvet and Onyx at the birthday party this
coming Friday,  I have decided to have a 24 hour period mourning for her,
commencing now for me, in which I will suspend planning and working on the
party just for the 24 hours. This will not affect the party which is shaping
up to be a fine affair indeed, but  I was deeply affected by Lily's passing,
and couldn't continue and felt a wish to honor her this way. Anyone who
wishes to may join me.

She was a grand lady who made it 7 years young, but sadly died yesterday. I
feel if I can grant her this period all her own that I will be able to jump
back into the project with a clearer head and heart. She will be missed as
is every piggy and person who goes on to the Rainbow Bridge ahead of us.  My
heart goes out to Janet and her fellow piggies Isabel and Luke whom I hope
will still be able to come to the party, but whee will understand if they
feel an need to stay home with Janet.
thank you,  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam
(\__/)
(='.'=)