[Gpdd] Virtual: From Holland with Love...

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 13:34:18 EDT 2010

Dear Alexandra,

Wow, I'm so glad you replied to my email, what a handsome piggy girl you
are!
I'd love to go with you to the birthday of little Velvet and Onyx.
Do tell a little bit more about yourself.

Like I said I'm a ginger, chocolate and white US teddy.
I love to eat, and also like to hide, my slave says i'm a bit of a
chicken...
I thought I was a guinea pig, well whatever.
I joined my mom together with my friend Toby in oktober 2008.
We were best buds, though I could be a bit annoying sometimes,
that's when Toby took a little bite out of my ear...
I think the scar looks very manly!
At first we here only staying over at our mom's place.
But with valentines day 2009 our mom was allowed to adopt us from the
shelter,
where she had fostered us from. That's how we became the Valentine boys.
Unfortunately Toby died due to an abcess in his cheek in June 2009.
In the beginning of this year I was send to the vet and had a little
surgery.
On valentine's day this year, I was allowed to join Dunya and Woopy.
We get along very well, it's like we have always lived together, never any
trouble getting the three of us bonded.

I hope you don't mind me living together with two other girls? I think I
heard my mom say you come from a big herd.
Ow yes what's your favorite veggie? Mine is chicory, have you ever had that?
If not I will definitely take some for you!

>From Holland with Love... (Are we in the Bond movie themes or what?)
Chico

p.s. I'll have my mom send you a pigture of me.
I love the one she send me of you!
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl