[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Audrey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 21 20:55:44 EDT 2010

Pat, please forgive me for these extremely belated condolences on Audrey's passing.  However, although they are so late, I did not want to miss acknowledging her passing and letting you know how sorry we are for her loss.  When we first read she was ill, we had so hoped she would recover, and it was with much sadness that we read of her journey to the Bridge.  Please know that she had a long and happy life with you; since she was already an adult when you met her in late 2004, she must have been at least six or even older.  Although you felt that you didn't do enough for her and were concerned that you hadn't kept up with her weight, we must say that unfortunately it is sometimes a piggie's "time," and no matter what we do will prevent that final journey.  The important thing is that Audrey felt your great concern for her and understood how hard you tried to get her well.  She certainly knew how much you loved her and will always love her.

We send our best to her friend, Doris, and we hope Doris' feet are much better now.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday