[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences for Alge

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 21 21:39:18 EDT 2010

I had been so pleased to see Alge return to the Digest, and it was such
a shock when she became sick again and I read how bad things were.  I
had hoped that somehow she could fight through her illness once more,
with her wonderful humor and great inner strength.  Unfortunately it was
not meant to be.  What a loss her passing is, for family, for friends,
and for the Digest as a whole.  She was certainly a cherished member,
and we were all so very lucky to know her through her lovely postings.
She was, and remains, an inspiration.  I've kept her e-mails to me, as I
keep many of my mails in a personal "archive," and it is a comfort that
she will continue to live through her words.  Alge, you will never leave
our hearts.

Thank you, Alge, for being you.  We miss you dearly.

Bethann, Tony, and family, we are so very sorry for your loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday