[Gpdd] Condolences - LILY

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 21 20:45:40 EDT 2010

Dear Janet & family
I wish to add my condolences to those you've already received.    Dear Lily - 7 years old is a wonderful age to reach.  It just proves how happy she was with you - she didn't want to leave you!     Unfortunately, the Bridge beckons too often, and we must go on facing life without our babies, no matter what the age or how long we've had them.   They all burrow their way into our hearts with such ease, and when they leave, that hole in our hearts never heals, does it?

It is just over one week now since I lost my Wheeky - my beloved boy was just over 2 years old.   The devastation I feel over his loss is insurmountable - I can only try to imagine how you will be feeling after losing a long-lived, much-loved member of your family after 7 years.

Please accept my sincerest sympathies and hugs over your loss of dear Lily - I hope she gets to meet up with Wheeky at the Bridge - I'd love to hear their wheeky chatter!

Julie & "the Magnificent Seven"
in memory of my much loved and much missed boys:     Wheeky, Donald, Brandy, Archie, Dougall, Teddy, Muppet

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.