[Gpdd] Misc; Alge's Memorial Blog

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 10:21:29 EDT 2010

More posts added to the blog http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to add your own posts including pigtures by emailing direct to guinygirl.alge at blogger.com your email will appear direct on the blog, dont worry if you want to change something you can let me or Janneke know and we will edit it for you.

If you would like your post from the funeral home website using, please email me either on or off digest to give permission for me to post it for you.

Lets make this the best memorial for Alge's family that we can.