[Gpdd] misc: chico my date for bday party!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 17:57:38 EDT 2010

Dear Chico,
Thank you for offering to be my date for the birthday party:) I am soo excited! All the girls here at the misfits are getting their party dresses ready and getting their bows to match their party dresses! I will be wearing a lovely pink dress that has a little rose on it,and I will be wearing a straw bonnet!! I have to pick out my nail polish tonite:) This is going to be the party of the year!I wonder what little Puff will be wearing:) And what kind of fun she will get into:) She is such a sweet girl.
You asked for me to tell you a bit about myself:) Well I was born on March 23, 2007. I came to live with the Misfits on June 25, 2008. My first family were flood victims when they had that bad flooding and they were trying to find me a new home as they were in the process of leaving the area. I lived in a bird house with my first family.. I know that sounds funny, but my family was very very poor..They couldn't afford to feed me anymore.. and when I came to the misfits I was skin and bones. My new mommie took me to the vet right away.. the Vet didn't think I would make it, as I couldn't even hold my head up.. but love and food does amazing things.. and my new mommie said she wasn't going to give up and helped me get strong again. So a sad story turned out great!! As you can see by my picture I am a full figured girl! I love my vegs and I eat everything!!! I don't mind that you live with two other girls. I live with a gal named Amelia, she
 also has a sad story, as most of the misfits do:) I am looking forward to holding your paw, your a fine looking guinea piggie for sure!!and I sure cant wait to see your scare in person!If you could please bring me some Chicroy I would be glad to try it!! Looking forward to our date!
From Moline, IL with love..
Yes I love the Bond movies too!!!
Alexandrea (Chicos date!)