[Gpdd] Bridge: Many Condolences

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Tue Mar 23 13:27:04 EDT 2010

Hello Piggies & Slaves,
I haven't been as active on the Digest as I would like
to be, but I would just like to say how Sorry I am for all
of the many losses that whee have had over the past
few months. And of course, one that hit me pretty hard
is Alge. I was in shock when I read of her passing. We
were Friends for many, many years and I still can't
believe that she is gone. :(

Well, just know that even though I'm not writing much,
I am still mourning with each of you when we have a
loss. And I am keeping you in my thoughts and Prayers...

     Much Love,
Princess Snowflake, Bertie Pig, and me