[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Re: Alge's Blog

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 00:32:52 EDT 2010

M and all GPDDers,

I just heard back from the Small Animal Channel editor today, and she said
that it's fine to put Alge's comments on our Onion RIng's Critter profile
page, as long as we reference where the comments came from.

She also said that she thought the memorial blog was a great idea!

So feel free to use all Alge's comments, in any way you think best, but
please do acknowledge that they came from Onion Ring's Critter Profile on the
Small Animal Channel.

Here's the link again:
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=108816

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa & Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig
http://www.carrotwars.com