[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Peaches

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 22:15:38 EDT 2010

It is with a sad and heavy heart I tell you that our sweet little girl Peaches left us sunday night.

We are in shock.  When we arrived home from our cruise vacation around 11:00pm we saw right away something was wrong.  It was too late to get a vet and I could see she wasn't going to make it.

I think if only we were home we could have saved her.  I know you will tell me otherwise, as i have told other grieving slaves, but it is hard not to believe it.

She was too young. She was loved so much.  We had her since she was a baby.  She was a mighty pirate in her virtual life.  She was my cute little peach butt.

Joe made her a burial box as he has done for all the others and we buried her in our backyard next to Tribbles, Taffy, Daisy, Oreo, Juliet, Tacoma, Annie, Honey and Pumpkin.

Jodie consoles us with her cuddles.

Dee and joe