[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Wheeky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Mar 24 23:27:25 EDT 2010

Julie and boys, it was with much sadness that we read of Wheeky's passing.  How sorry we are that he was just a bit over two years old.  We understand that you are not ready to say more at the moment; we believe it was the artist Mark Rothko who once said, "Silence is so accurate."  Please know that we are thinking of you and that everyone here who has ever lost a piggie can feel the hole that is in your heart.  We hope you can feel our support from all around the world.  Never doubt that Wheeky knew how very much you loved him and what a lucky boy he was.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday