[Gpdd] [Newswheek] Rainbow Bridge: Peaches

zcan at comcast.net zcan at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 00:36:08 EDT 2010

Dear Dee and Joe-
how very sad to learn that Peaches has crossed over the bridge. I know that you all miss her like crazy and the house is quiet without her.

Take comfort when you can. Try for extra cuddles with Jodie; comfort for you all.

Sending condolences and healing hugs,
Heidi,with Charlotte and Binki on her lap
and Jodie, Lily, Shelby, Zeke, and Zoe Rose in her heart