[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 03:15:54 EDT 2010

It is with a sad heart that I announce that the Lovely Little Zoe, steadfast
attendant to Sir Frodo the Vacant, quietly passed away last night. Zoe was
almost 6 years old and had been in ill health these last two months. Our vet
believed it was ovarian cysts.  Zoe came to us thru a neighbor who knew we
rescued guinea pigs. The neighbor's client had given Zoe and her sister to
her daughter but the daughter was far too young to handle them properly.
Zoe's sister did not survive the ordeal but we were given Zoe in time enough
to save her. Zoe remained petite all her life and was the most skittish of
my herd. Yet in her last months, she became a very affectionate, calm pig.
The love of her life was Sir Frodo the Vacant and they were together from
practically the first day she arrived. They attended the virtual wedding of
Prince Biscuit and Princess Jasmine back in 2006 along with my two Dowager
Ladies, Samantha and Pearl and had a grand old time. (We learned this week
that the creator of that virtual event, Joy Smith, recently passed away) Her
best friend was Maren's Rosie and I can see Zoe following Rosie around our
house, burbling away, playing bumper cars. Zoe, you were a beautiful pig and
I will greatly miss you. Run free now over the Rainbow Bridge where you will
once again see Pearl and Samantha and can play bumper cars forever with
Rosie.

Sadly missed by slave Laura Stailey and the last of the 4 Fluffernutters,
Sir Frodo the Vacant