[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Peaches

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 13:42:50 EDT 2010

What a shock to hear of Peaches' passing. She had a lot of fans here in the GPDD family. Puff especially admired her mix of pirateliness and femininity, which will always serve as a role model for her.

I'm sure Peaches held on in order to say good-bye to you. Things happen so quickly with these little ones, that must've been quite a feat.

I wish there was something we could do to lessen the pain and horror of it all. There are few among us who don't know those terrible feelings and the self doubt that underlies them. It's with heartfelt sympathy that I share your pain.

Joanie