[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The Light That Went Around the World List - 2010

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 17:51:48 EDT 2010

Dear GPDDers,

Here is the "revised" list of the Annual Peter Gurney Candle-Light
Memorial, held on March 9th, 2010.  It is the best participation we have had so far, with
candles lit in over 70 places!  If you contacted me, your location is on the list.  If I got
a spelling wrong, send me an email and I'll correct it.  If you lit a candle but forgot to
tell me, it is still not too late.  Please check to see that your location is here.  Just send
 me a reply or a post to the GPDD, and I will add your location (city or town, state, and
country, if not in the US).  William is preparing a map like we did last year (but even better).
In the meantime, here is this year's tribute to Peter Gurney, Alge, Debbie, Kirsten, Joseph
Petrillo, and all of the piggies and other pets and people who
are at the Rainbow Bridge:

Europe

Kristiansand, Norway
Berlin, Germany
Northern France
the Hague, the Netherlands
Haarlem, the Netherlands

United Kingdom

Birmingham, England
Camberley, Surrey, England
Chersterfield, England
Colchester, England
Derby, England
Dublin, Ireland
Eastbourne, England
Essex, England
Glasgow, Scotland
Huddersfield, England
Kent, England
Liss, Hampshire, Southern England
Liverpool, England
London, England
Lower Dicker, East Sussex, England
Newcastle, England
Nottingham, England
Scampton, England
Scunthorpe, England
South East, England
Southampton, Hampshire, Southern England
Stoke On Trent, England
Warrington, England
West Yorkshire, England

Canada