[Gpdd] HEALTH: rescue

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 29 22:30:38 EDT 2010

Dear Dee, Joe & Jodie

I can't understand how a human being can be so cruel, to any animal.     Thank God that He sent the horseback rider to those poor little piggys' location and they were rescued.

Thank you so much for caring and for volunteering your help and love, especially as this has happened so close to Peaches leaving for the Bridge.    It proves that we all have a very important purpose in life, and something like this can help ease our own personal pain for a little while, knowing we've helped other precious piggies in what appears to be a very hard, cold, cruel world.

Julie & her "Magnificent Seven"

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet
is fighting some kind of battle.